Monday, April 9, 2012

What is Sexier, According to Men?

Hello all my fashionistas and nisters'. Today we're going to get a little sexy! While reading my Cosmopolitan today, I found a great article titled:  The Clothes He Can't Resist.  It is a survey taken by 600 men, who decide between two clothing item(s) and determine which one is sexier. So let's get into it...

Pointy-Toe Heels   Or   Round-Toe Heels......Winner is:  Round-Toe Heels. Cosmo Suggestion:  Wear them with short-shorts. My Suggestion: capri leggings, or a micro-mini.

A Plunging V-Neck   Or   A Bralet.......Winner is:  A Plunging V-Neck. Cosmo Suggestion:  Wear it with an eye-catching necklace. My Suggestion: Try any necklace that's bright, shiny or bejeweled. Or, go for the bad-girl vibe with a choker.

Cotton Lace   Or   Sheer Chiffon........Winner is: Cotton lace.  Cosmo Suggestion:  Show some leg.  My Suggestion:  Leg is always good in my book. Why not mix it up with both? This technique will give your look texture. Obviously, there is something intriguing about the good-girl vibe with a bit of an edge.

A Snug Minidress   Or   A Dress that is Soft and Flowy.......Winner is: A Snug Minidress. (Big Surprise!)Cosmo Suggestion: Go Red and Very Clingy.  My Suggestion:  Black is always a good choice too, because of it's slimming effect. There is nothing better than a little black dress, and every girl has, or should have, at least one.

A Chic Blazer  Or  A Badass Leather Jacket........Winner is:  A Badass Leather Jacket. Cosmo Suggestion: Be a Rockstar, he will be the groupie. My Suggestion:  Pair it with tight pants, killer heels, and a studded belt.

Bare Shoulders   Or   A Bare Midriff.......Winner is:  Bare Shoulders. (This one actually is a surprise to me!)  Cosmo Suggestion:  He will beg to touch you there and everywhere.  My Suggestion:  Accomplish this look with a Tube Top Dress or a Top with sleeves that hang down around your shoulders. Amp the sexiness up with lace.

Supershort Shorts   Or  A Micromini Skirt.......Winner is:  A Micromini Skirt.  Cosmo Suggestion: Add a Slouchy Top.  My Suggestion: Any top that is "low-key". The Micromini will make a big enough statement.

Skinny Jeans   Or    Boot-Cut Jeans.......Winner is:  Skinny Jeans. Cosmo Suggestion:  Wear them in all white.  My Suggestion:  Neon and Bright Colors are in right now, so pair them with a plain black or white top.

Well ladies and gents, here you go. Show off that sexiness and always be F-I-E-R-C-E!


Some content is courtesy of Cosmopolitan Magazine, April 2012 issue.









No comments:

Post a Comment