Thursday, April 5, 2012

What are you wearing?

Hello, all you Trendsetters out there. Seasons are changing and we are heading into Summer. Are you ready? Well here are some of the hottest fashion trends that are sure to bring the sizzle to your summer.

Pastels and Bright Neon Colors - Mix and match pastels from your head to your toes. Try a pale pink lipstick with some shimmery baby-blue eyeshadow and pearlesque nail polish. Or go bold with bright neon leopard pants and a low-key white T-shirt.

Color block -  Dresses, Purses, Shoes, and Accessories. This style is reminiscent of a quilt my mother had made me. I pay homage to this trend by sporting my hot pink and black bandage tube dress from the Charlotte Russe collection. There are many options of this trend from low-end to high-end fashions.

Architectural Heels - Show off your freshly pedicured feet with these works of art. These cutting edge heels are nothing short of scale models of the unique buildings seen in New York, London, Paris, etc. Check out the current high-end versions created by Balenciaga and Prada.

Gym/Sports Apparel - Look sporty and feel comfortable while wearing these fashions inside of the workplace or during errands. This clothing trend has taken off like a wildfire. Regular gym clothes have gotten a fresh and funky makeover. Practically every girl in my office is wearing these easy but dressy clothes with a sense of personality including splashes of color or rhinestones.

Lariats and wrap-around jewelry - I have personally been rocking the lariat and wrap around watch. I have noticed this hot trend in Avon, Vogue, Cosmopolitan and on a contestant from American Idol. Due to the shortage of stock in my area, I have designed and beaded my own line, but once they take off they will be as popular in stores as the bollo was from the late 80's. (A lariat is like a new twist of the bollo).

These are just some of the fashion trends I have noticed in my area.
Do you know of any more hot trends?
Have you created your own trend and like to share?
Tell me what you think?
What are you wearing?

Jessica J.


No comments:

Post a Comment